|Neighborhood Realty Providing real estate and property management services to Savannah, Pooler, Rincon, Richmond Hill, and all of the surrounding areas!|
Neighborhood Realty is a full-service real estate brokerage. We proudly serve Chatham, Bryan, Effingham and Liberty Counties. If you are looking to buy, sell, invest, or rent a new, pre-existing or foreclosed home, please use this interactive website to perform an MLS Search
or browse through our Resale Listings
, and/or our Lease/Rentals
For more information on all of our services, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Broker/Owner, Rebecca Holcombe's promise to you:
"As a devoted Christian, I promise to remain committed in managing Neighborhood Realty with Godly principles and integrity that can be seen outwardly through my daily actions. I will continue to give my time and financial support to local ministries, churches and families in need. As a Broker who oversees a team of great Realtors at Neighborhood Realty, I will demand honesty, ethics, loyalty and professionalism."
A house is NOT a home, without a
785 King George Blvd, Suite B
Savannah, GA 31419
Office (912) 920-3338
Fax (912) 921-1520
| Buying? Selling? Leasing? Investing?
We will PROTECT you!
The home-selling/buying process can be complicated, but we have qualified REALTORS® available to assist and guide you through your experience with ease!
It is a GREAT time to buy, but finding the perfect home can be difficult - especially if you don’t know where to look. There are a number of options to simplify this process right on this website! Neighborhood Realty specializes in HUD and foreclosure properties and we are experienced at finding these deals for you.
• Dream Home Finder – Fill out the requested search information on this form and we will send a list of homes that match your criteria to you by email. We can also automatically notify you with new listings as they become available.
• MLS Search – Search through listings and view photos and information on homes that match your criteria. View homes for sale or rent in Savannah, HAAF, Ft. Stewart, Hinesville, Pembroke, Richmond Hill, Ellabell, Pooler, Rincon, and all surrounding areas. You can save your search and repeat it as many times as you’d like. There is also an option for automatic updates.
• Land/Lots – View Neighborhood Realty’s new home lots! These are vacant, buildable lots. You can use any builder you would like to use, but all plans must meet architectural approval. On each listing you can print a flyer, contact the listing agent and/or email it to a friend.
• Resale Listings – View Neighborhood Realty’s pre-existing home listings! There are photos and details on each listing. There is a place to print a flyer, contact the listing agent and/or email the listing to a friend.
• Lease/Rentals – Neighborhood Realty has a large Property Management department. View our rental listings and apply online (application fees apply per resident 18 years of age or older, regardless of if resident is on the lease). Not all properties are pet-friendly. Please ask before applying. Pet-friendly properties require a pet deposit, and can be as much as $300 per pet. All pets must be approved prior to move-in.
• Documents – Designed to grant ease of access to important real estate documents, you will find this section of our website very useful. There are several helpful real estate documents here. Among them you will find our rental application, a sample new construction purchase and sale agreement and our Home Buyer’s Checklist (to help you evaluate homes that you view and allow you to keep track of the various features the homes and their communities have to offer).
Choosing a Realtor® to represent you through the process of selling your home can be a challenge. Our REALTORS® pride themselves on outstanding customer service, recognized both locally and nationally!
At Neighborhood Realty, our marketing services are designed to get your property maximum exposure. One of our marketing services is the Neighborhood Realty website, where potential buyers can view your property anywhere, 24 hours a day! Additionally, your property receives exposure through the Multiple Listing Service, where approximately 1500 local real estate professionals will find it, and alert their ready-and-waiting buyers. When we list your property, we syndicate your listing to several prominent real estate websites to increase visibility of your property to buyers and Realtors.
If you're planning to sell your home in the next few months, we offer a FREE service designed to help establish your home's current market value. Simply choose Market Analysis and fill out the requested information. We will use comparable sold listings to help you calculate the fair market value of your home using the Multiple Listing Service. Please understand that this is NOT an appraisal nor should it be substituted for calling a Neighborhood Realtor®.
Neighborhood Realty has a strong, full-service Property Management team. We strive to meet the needs of our landlords and tenants in a timely and professional manner.
Landlords: Neighborhood Realty is committed to representing you with integrity and proven results. We will aggressively market your property and secure a qualified tenant as quickly as possible by verifying employment/income, checking credit history, criminal background, character references and verifying rental history with references from previous landlords. We work closely with all of our landlords to maintain the value of every property.
Tenants: Our Property Management team will assist you in finding a home that meets your needs and budget. Please feel free to look at our Lease/Rentals for available rental properties and apply online (application fees apply per resident 18 years of age or older, regardless of if resident is on the lease). Not all properties are pet-friendly. Please ask before applying. Pet-friendly properties require a pet deposit, and can be as much as $300 per pet. All pets must be approved prior to move-in. Our available rentals are constantly changing so please check back frequently.
Thank you for your service! We appreciate the sacrifices made by you and your family to maintain and protect our freedom!
If you are relocating to or from Ft. Stewart or HAAF, we can help! Relocating can be a daunting task. Many of our agents have military backgrounds, so they understand the unique needs of our Military and their families. We have homes for rent and for sale in both the Ft. Stewart and HAAF areas. Please also review the information available in the Military section of our website.
Certifications and Recognitions
About Neighborhood Realty
As a Business member of the Savannah Multiple Listing Service, Savannah Chamber of Commerce, Savannah Board of Realtors, Hinesville Board of Realtors and National Homebuilders Association, Neighborhood Realty is committed to raising the level of professionalism in the real estate field.
Our agents are all high caliber professionals with diverse backgrounds, several of whom carry special designations and/or are licensed brokers.
All of our agents are members of the National Association of REALTORs®. The NAR is a non-profit trade organization that promotes high professional standards in real estate information, transactions and education. Our agents are committed to you, the customer, and will represent you with honesty and integrity. You can view the profile of each of Our Agents for more of their background and contact information.
We are conveniently located on Savannah's southside in Georgetown. Our address is 785 King George Blvd, Suite B Savannah, GA 31419. Office hours are Monday-Friday from 9:00am - 4:00pm. We have a mail slot for paperwork or payments that need to be dropped off after hours.
Our office is fully equipped with an integrated network of computer and communication systems. We have instant access to the Multiple Listing Service, public record searches, and other tools and services that our agents need in order to better serve you.
Please take an opportunity to view communities and listings via this website and give us a call for more detailed information or to arrange for a personal showing.
BUYING? SELLING? LEASING? INVESTING?
We will PROTECT you!
Savannah Multi-List Service is a large Internet real estate site with thousands of homes for sale and rent with photos and descriptions. All listings on www.neighborhoodrlty.com are pulled directly from the Savannah Multi-List Service. Any mortgage information supplied on www.neighborhoodrlty.com is subject to credit approval. Mortgage rates are not guaranteed and use of any particular lender is not required. For certain bonuses and promotions specific lenders and/or closing attorneys may be required; all interested parties should verify this information before submitting an offer on any property. For all new construction listings, the builder may at any time, and without prior notice or explanation, exercise creative construction and/or variance. All prices are subject to change. Status of properties not guaranteed. Please check status prior to submitting offer. All information provided on www.neighborhoodrlty.com is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. Neighborhood Realty is not responsible for or liable for misinformation, typographical errors, misprints, or other errors. Neighborhood Realty does not discriminate based on race or color, national origin, religion, sex, familial status or handicap.
Real Estate Websites by iHOUSEweb, Inc. ®