The Accredited Buyer Representative (ABRŪ) designation is the benchmark of excellence in buyer representation. This coveted designation is awarded to real estate practitioners by the Real Estate BUYERS AGENT Council (REBAC) of the NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF REALTORSŪ who met the specified educational and practical experience criteria.
The criteria are:
- Completed the comprehensive two-day REBAC course in buyer representation
- Successfully passed a written examination
- Demonstrated a practical experience of having completed five closed real estate transactions in the field of buyer representation.
- Received recommendations from two of the real estate practitioners buyer clients.
- Be a member in good standing with the NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF REALTORSŪ
Look for those real estate agents that proudly display the ABRŪ designation and know that they are professionals in the field of buyer representation.